Dr. Katerina Pattichis
MBBS BSc MSc PhD FIBM
Aesthetic Medicine | Gerontology/Elderly Care | Advanced Wound Care
Founder Doctor and Medical Director at ANANEOSIS Medical Rejuvenation and Aesthetic Medicine Clinic
Dr Pattichis studied Medicine at St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London. She subsequently worked at various hospitals in and around London where she gained clinical experience in a variety of specialties. Her main interests are Aesthetic Medicine, Geriatrics and Advanced Wound Care.
She also holds a BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry and Physiology, a MSc in Biopharmacy and a PhD in Pharmacy, all from King's College, University of London, and a Postgraduate Certificate in Gerontology from Southampton University, UK. Dr Pattichis carried out her post-doctoral research in Neuropsychopharmacology at Queen Charlotte's Hospital, Imperial College London and has an impressive number of peer-reviewed publications in medical and scientific journals.
Dr Pattichis also has extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry and has served as Consultant in a number of international pharmaceutical companies. Dr Pattichis regularly attends medical conferences and meetings in the UK and other countries and continues to update and extend her knowledge and clinical practice. Dr Pattichis currently sees patients at the following medical clinics:
- ANANEOSIS Medical Rejuvenation and Medical Aesthetics Clinic
- GEM Geriatric Evaluation and Management Clinic
- EPULOSIS Advanced Wound Care Centre
Aesthetic Medicine - using medical and non-surgical treatments to improve cosmetic appearance and enhance quality of life, psychological wellbeing and social function.
Advanced Wound Care - actively involved in clinical research using platelet rich plasma on wound closure.
Dr Pattichis is a pioneer in Cyprus in the non-surgical management of stress urinary incontinence and vaginal laxity using the GENEVEVE by VIVEVE radiofrequency system.
Aesthetic Medicine: skin and hair rejuvenation, female intimate health and wellness, medical microneedling, mesotherapy, carboxytherapy, cryotherapy, LED light therapy, hyaluronic acid, fillers, VeinAway treatment, intravenous nutrient therapy, pain management, platelet-rich plasma, skin complexion analysis, non-surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence.
Gerontology / Care of the Elderly: comprehensive geriatric assessment, treatment and planning, pain management, aesthetic medicine, female intimate health, non-surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence.
Advanced Wound Care: platelet-rich plasma, diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, scars.
ANANEOSIS Aesthetic Medicine & Medical Rejuvenation Clinic
- We offer medical and non-surgical treatments to improve cosmetic appearance and enhance quality of life, psychological wellbeing and social function.
- Using the GENEVEVE cryogen-cooled radiofrequency system, we are pioneers in Cyprus in providing this advanced non-surgical treatment for stress urinary incontinence and vaginal laxity.
- We employ effective mesotherapy, carboxytherapy and PRP therapy protocols for hair rejuvenation, face, neck and hand skin enhancement, reducing stretch marks and cellulite appearance, body sculpting and female rejuvenation.
- We use radiofrequency and medical microneedling therapies for dermatoses, scars, acne and skin rejuvenation.We also offer medical mesotherapy for the treatment or management of stress, arthritis, muscle spasms, trigger points and other suitable conditions.
EPULOSIS Advanced Wound Care Centre
We offer advanced wound care including use of autologous conditioned plasma, platelet rich plasma and other technologies and methods for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds including:
- Diabetic and neuropathic foot ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Vascular wounds
- Slow or non-healing surgical wounds
- Arterial and venous leg ulcers
GEM Evaluation and Management of Older Adults
- Assessment and treatment of functional ability, medical issues and multimorbidity, physical movement, social supports, mental health, medication and polypharmacy issues, memory loss and confusion, behavioural changes including depression and anxiety, nutritional issues, dizziness and falls, balance and walking problems, problems or difficulties with activities of daily living, continence issues.
- Generation of holistic treatment plans for treatment, management, support and long-term follow-up of older adults.
- Advice and assistance to older adults and their carers to manage age-related health challenges.
- Advice and assistance to older adults to achieve optimal well-being.
- Patient-specific education and information on health issues.
- Joint and soft tissue injections for the treatment or management of tendinopathy, bursitis, arthropathy (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis), crystal arthritis (gout, pseudogout), neuritis.
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment, Treatment and Planning.
MBBS, St George's Hospital Medical SchoolUniversity of London, UK
BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry and PhysiologyKing's College, University of London, UK
MSc in BiopharmacyKing's College, University of London, UK
PhD in PharmacyKing's College, University of London, UK
Postgraduate Certificate in GerontologySouthampton University, UK
Post-doctoral research in NeuropsychopharmacologyQueen Charlotte's Hospital, Imperial College London, UK
St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London.
King's College, University of London, Southampton University, UK
European Wound Management Association, Association for the Advancement of Wound Care, Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing, British Geriatrics Society, British Society of Gerontology, The Royal Society of Medicine, General Medical Council, Cyprus Medical Association, European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Society of Mesotherapy UK, Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Mesotherapie