Dr Svetlana Verhoeven Iliazova
"Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference"
(Artistotle - 384/322 BC)
Dr. Svetlana Iliazova Verhoeven is a Russian national, married to a Belgian citizen. She obtained her medical degree with distinction as an ophthalmologic surgeon at the Irkutsk State Medical University in 1988 and took up employment immediately in the Ophthalmologic Surgery Department of the University State Hospital in Irkutsk. In 1990 she specialized at the Helmholz Scientific Research Institute of Eye Diseases in Moscow in paediatric ophthalmology. Later, in 1992, she successfully opened her own private practice in Irkutsk.
At Esthétique we are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best by providing you with the highest quality of aesthetic medical care, ensuring the best possible and natural results in a comfortable and relaxing environment. We use only scientifically documented, tested and approved authentic products and technologies; we offer safe, affordable and effective non-surgical procedures that will enhance your natural beauty.
- Removing lines, wrinkles and folds and adjusting imperfect facial ratios.
- Effective lifting of sagging skin in mandible, cheek and malar area, neck and eyebrows.
- Effective skin rejuvenation of face, neck, décolleté, lips, hands and other parts of the body.
To achieve optimal results we use only the best products available in the market, such as the full range of Restylane® and Emervel® products, Silhouette Soft® sutures with cones, Teosyal® Redensity II, Auriga BRA® and Dermaceutic® for chemical peels, Filorga® mesotherapy, Dysport® neuromodulators, etc.Combining state of the art science with creativity and technique, our aim is to provide our patients with a younger, healthier and brighter look while retaining an absolutely natural appearance.
To provide maximal comfort, a virtually painless experience and little or no downtime to all to our patients we use Pix’L blunt cannulas (instead of needles) and small doses of local anaesthetics wherever and whenever possible.
In 1997 she accepted an invitation from the Paediatric Ophthalmology Clinic in West Palm Beach to participate in a specific scientific project which made it necessary to move temporarily to the USA.
In 2004 she changed her focus to Aesthetic Medicine. She dedicated three years to studying this rather new medical discipline and she attended countless specialisation courses and training sessions in France, Italy and Sweden.
By the end of 2007 we opened Esthétique in Limassol, the first clinic in Cyprus providing only non-invasive medical aesthetic procedures.
Publications & Presentations:
- 2008/01 | 10th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science "IMCAS" - Paris
- 2008/10 | International Training for Restylane Vital™ Light Trainers at Q-Med A/B - Uppsala
- 2009/01 | 11th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science “IMCAS” - Paris
- 2009/11 | Specialist Training Course for the use of Restylane® at Q-Med Academy - Paris
- 2010/01 | 12th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science “IMCAS” - Paris
- 2010/05 | A new periorbital rejuvenation technique with Restylane® and the Pix’L+ Micro cannula at Q-Med Academy - Paris
- 2010/12 | Master Course for the use of Restylane® at Q-Med Academy - Paris
- 2011/01 | 13th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science “IMCAS” - Paris
- 2012/01 | 14th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science “IMCAS” - Paris
- 2013/01 | 15th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science “IMCAS” - Paris
- 2013/07 | Expert Training for the use of Silhouette Soft® sutures with cones in Aesthetic Medicine at the Institute of dr. Paola Rosalba Russo - Modena
- 2013/10 | 12th International Course of Advances in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery – Application of Sutures with Cones in Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery at Instituto Javier de Benito - Barcelona
- 2014/01 | 16th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science "IMCAS" - Paris
- 2014/05 | "How to achieve Facial Harmony" - Masterclass at Galderma Aesthetic Academy - Zurich
- 2015/01 | 17th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science "IMCAS" - Paris
- 2015/10 | World Experts Meeting 2015 on Application of Re-absorbable Sutures with Cones - Barcelona
- 2016/01 | 18th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science "IMCAS" - Paris
- 2016/05 | Hi-Tech Genitalia - Live Tutorial and Technique Updates for Aesthetic Gynaecology - Rome
- 2016/05 | 11th European Congress of Aesthetic Medicine - Rome
- 2017/01 | 19th International Master Course on Anti-Ageing Science "IMCAS" - Paris
Irkutsk State Medical UniversityIrkutsk State Medical University
Pancyprian Doctors’ AssociationPancyprian Doctors’ Association
Honours & Awards
Dr. Svetlana Iliazova Verhoeven is an active member of:
he Pancyprian Doctors’ Association The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) The International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology (IACD) WebMD Health – www.medscape.com – Continuing Medical Education
unnamed7 years ago
unnamed7 years ago
Excellent treatment from Dr. Svetlana! Will visit her again for sure!
unnamed7 years ago
Excellent and professional service and treatment, recommended doctor!