FCS (SA) Orth. / MMed (WITS) Orth.
Dr. Stelios Hadjichristofis
As a graduate of the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg South Africa (1989 -1994), with more than 22 years of surgical experience in the Operating Room, you can be assured that Dr. Hadjichristofis clinical credentials are excellent and he take a highly personal approach to caring for his patients.
In addition, Dr. Hadjichristofis completed post-residency training in Arthroscopic Surgery and Arthroplasty and he was in charge of Arthroscopy unit in Johannesburg Hospital for 4 years. At the same time he was a part of a strong team in Trauma and Arthroplasty units.
He has been completed rigorous skills training programs in Trauma – member of the prestigious AO Alumni where he participated in Masters courses, Arthroscopic surgery participating in multiple workshops and congresses up to date with the latest technology, Arthroplasty – He have used the latest technology for Hip replacement (Non cemented, Ceamic on metal) and knee replacements with CAS (Computer Assisted Surgery) using the latest possible information and technology to obtain the latest information (AAOS) to further enhance his surgical skills and clinical knowledge.
"My practice is unique in that I can offer to my patients 12 years of experience in one of the biggest and busiest Private Hospitals in Johannesburg dealing with exceptionally complicated cases."
Dr. Stelios Hadjichristofis Read more here
- Fellow of the College of Medicine of South Africa (FCS (SA) Orth.)
- Master of Medicine in Orthopaedics – University of Witwatersrand (MMed (WITS) Orth.)
- Member of the South African Orthopaedic Association
- Affiliate Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of ESSKA (European Society of Sports Traumatology Knee surgery and Arthroscopy)
- Member of ISAKOS (International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic sports Medicine)
- Holder of the Greek Orthopaedic Exams – Athens
- Senior Lecturer at St George Medical School
- Member of the orthopedic association of South Africa. since 1995.
- Member of the Arthroscopy and sport injuries society. since 1996
- Member of the Trauma society. since 1995.
- Member of the Arthroplasty society in South Africa. since 1997
- Member of the AO ALUMNI Association (AO-ASIF: Association for the study of internal fixation) (International). Sep 1997 . In 2007 participant of the Masters meeting in Davos.
- Affiliate member of the American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons - AAOS. 1997
- Member of ESSKA (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee surgery and Arthroscopy). since 2008.
- Member of ISAKOS (International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic sports Medicine). Since 2012 Read more here
Άμεση Γραμμη - Ορθοπαιδικο Τραύμα και επείγοντα περιστατικά ορθοπαιδικής φύσεως - 99 722 555, 22 469 089, 99 656 681
Direct Line - Orthopaedic Trauma and emergency cases of Orthopaedic nature - 99 722 555, 22 469 089, 99 656 681
- Ο Ορθοπεδικός χειρουργός και τραυματολόγος Δρ. Στέλιος Χατζηχριστοφης και η ομάδα του προσφέρουν 24ωρη κάλυψη για επείγοντα περιστατικά ορθοπαιδικής φύσεως.
- Ο Δρ. Στέλιος Χατζηχριστοφης έχει 25 χρόνια πείρα στα πιο μεγάλα τραυματολογικά κέντρα – ακαδημαϊκά και Ιδιωτικά στο Γιοχάνεσμπουργκ, Νότιος Αφρική (Yearly accreditation by ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support – American College of Surgeons).
- Έχει δουλέψει με πολυτραυματιες και εξαιρετικά δύσκολα περιστατικά (Tertiary Referral center).
Ο Δρ. Στέλιος Χατζηχριστοφης και η ομάδα του σας προσφέρουν άμεσα υπηρεσίες ποιότητας.
- The Orthopaedic Surgeon and Traumatologist, Dr Stelios Hadjichristofis and his team are offering 24 hours cover for Orthopaedic emergencies.
- Dr Stelios Hadjichristofis has 25 year experience in the biggest trauma centers – academic and Private Hospitals in Johannesburg, South Africa [Yearly accreditation by ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support – American College of Surgeons).
- He has worked with polytrauma patients and cases of extreme difficulty. (Tertiary Referral center).
- Dr Stelios Hadjichristofis and his team offer you quality services without delay.
DR. HADJICHRISTOFIS Treatment Cases: